Woodtex Building Services
This Privacy Statement explains how Woodtex Building Services deals with privacy issues in providing products through the Woodtex Building Services website at www.woodtex.net (“the Website”).
By using or accessing the Website, you consent to our privacy practices as disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
Woodtex Building Services collects personal information about you to:
- process your order for products or services purchased through the Website (“Products”);
- arrange postage of Products;
- contact you in response to a query or feedback from you; and
- enable more efficient browsing of the Website.
Collection of personal information
- In the course of providing Products to you, Woodtex may collect personal information about you, including:
- your name
- your address;
- your email address; and
- credit or debit card details
- Credit or debit card details are:
- collected by Stripe (https://stripe.com/au) payment gateway; and
- then automatically removed from Woodtex Building Services’ server after payment is processed
- Credit card details are not stored
- Usually we collect personal information directly from you, from data you input through the Website, including via:
- the registration form on the Website;
- information you provide through participation in any aspect of the Website
- online payment gateways, e.g. Stripe.
- Personal information can also be collected through cookies and usage tracking (see below).
Use and disclosure of personal information
- We may use or disclose your personal information:
- in providing Products to you;
- to contact you to discuss the Products or orders for Products generally, or in response to a query or feedback from you;
- to forward direct marketing material such as newsletters or special offers. (You can opt out of receiving direct marketing material and Woodtex Building Services does not ever rent, sell or lease customer lists to third parties.); and
- to carry out administrative functions associated with the provision of the Products, such as processing payments.
- Woodtex Building Services will not otherwise give, sell, trade or disclose any of your personal information to a third party unless:
- you have provided us with your consent; or
- we are required to do so by law.
Cookies and Usage Tracking
- Woodtex Building Services may use small text files called “cookies”:
- to enable more efficient browsing of the Website
- to keep you logged in to the Website as you move from page to page;
- for statistical purposes, such as to determine which pages our visitors view most often, and to provide a better browsing experience.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. Woodtex Building Services is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked websites.
Main consequences of failing to provide personal information
If you elect not to provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with a complete and adequate service. In particular, we may not be able to process your payment for an order of Products if you do not provide sufficient personal information, or your order may be delayed.
Access and correction
You can check the information that we hold about you by accessing your account details upon logging in. If you find any inaccuracies, you can ask us to update or delete your personal information, which we will do promptly.
Rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
|Postal Address:||35 Tulsi Lane, Nimbin, NSW 2480 Australia|